Our staff at VetSurg is filled with passionate animal lovers who are here to help you and your pet! They are highly trained and dedicated to making sure that your pets receive the care and compassion they deserve every time they walk in the door!
We offer the following services to keep your pets healthy:
- Advanced Digital X-rays
- Orthopedic & Soft Tissue Surgery
- Lameness Evaluations
- Surgical Consultations
- PRP therapy
- Diagnostics Services
- Digital x-rays including PennHip Studies
- CT scans
- Arthroscopic Orthopedic Surgeries
- Stifle Surgeries
- Arthroscopic TPLO Surgery
- Hip Surgeries
- Elbow Surgeries
- Shoulder Surgeries
- Advanced Orthopedic Surgeries
- Fracture repairs
- Carpal or Tarsal Arthrodesis
- Joint Resurfacing
- Soft-Tissue / Oncologic Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Ovariectomy
- Laparoscopic Gastropexy
- Laparoscopic Liver Biopsies
- Mass excisions
- Perineal Hernia Repair
- Anal Sacculectomy
- Total Ear Ablation – Bulla Osteotomy (TECA-BO)
- Limb and/or Digit Amputation
- Laryngeal Tie-back (Stable patients)
- Splenectomy (Stable patients)
- Cholecystectomy (gall bladder resection) (Stable patients)
Advanced Digital X-rays
At VetSurg in Ventura, CA , we are proud to be on the cutting edge of medical technology. Radiology is a technique and diagnostic tool that we use to look inside the body in an entirely non-invasive way. X-rays allow us to create images of all the body’s organs.
In other words, the use of radiology gives us a view of the internal organs in your pets’ body that we otherwise could not see. It is a valuable diagnostic tool that helps veterinarians detect and prevent illness.
Orthopedic & Soft Tissue Surgery
We offer a variety of solutions and treatments for your pets’ orthopedic issues. We understand that orthopedic problems can be a big challenge for both pets and pet owners so we are dedicated to working with you and communicating with you throughout the process.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our orthopedic capabilities or how we can care for your pet, please contact us today at (805) 850-2180.